Asset | Economics provides several course guidelines for courses within the bachelor programs Economie & Bedrijfseconomie and Economics. Guidelines discuss the course content and are a very useful addition to the course material provided. They are not meant to be a substitute for the book and the course lectures.
In order to avoid disappointment, you can now order your guidelines!
At the moment the following guidelines are available:
Bachelor Economics and Economie & Bedrijfseconomie
• Competition Policy & Regulation
• Economics and Strategy 1
• Economics of the European Union
• Environmental Economics
• Financial Economics
• History of Economic Thought
• International Trade
• Macroeconomics 1
• Macroeconomics 2: Open Economy Macroeconomics
• Macroeconomics 3: Intermediate Macroeconomics
• Macroeconomics 4: Growth and Institutions
• Microeconomics 1
• Microeconomics 2: Welfare Economics
• Microeconomics 3: Industrial Economics
• Social Philosophy and Philosophy of Science
• Statistics 1
• Methods: Econometrics
• Generational Economics
• The Economics of Finance and Pensions
The price of a guideline is €3,- for members of Asset and €5,- for non-members. You can pick up your guidelines at the Asset | Economics room E1.05. A complete overview of guidelines offered by Asset can be found here.
With our guidelines, our aim is to provide a complete coverage of all (bachelor) courses. At the moment, not all courses are covered. If you have made a good summary of one of your courses please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In case your guideline is useful for future publishing, Asset | Economics will reward you with a maximum of €50,- depending on the guideline’s quality.